1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is there any app that let you

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Fiezta, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Fiezta

Fiezta Well-Known Member

sending out mass sms to all your contact at once?

Please I am looking for a reliable apps that allow you to send out sms to all your contacts at once. I am a promoter and I have about 15000 contacts on my phone, I will like to be able to send out sms to all of them. I dont mind paying for the app.

Thank you
    Fiesta

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

Group SMS Pro in the Market.

3. MojoRisin

MojoRisin Newbie

I think handcent has this feature as well

4. Fiezta

Fiezta Well-Known Member

Thank you guys, anymore are welcome...thanks

5. Fiezta

Fiezta Well-Known Member

Hello there guys, I have been using Group SMS pro and Mass Text personalizer, the problem with Group SMS pro is that I still have to pick all my contact one by one and then send out the text to all at once hence why I got the Mass Text Personalizer app which allow me to group my contacts alphabetically and this way I can send mass text to all group or individually group at once but the problem I am having with this one is that it always tell me that a large number of SMS is being sent, click ok to continue or cancel to stop and whenever I click ok, I will get the message that message could not be sent to recipients and none one will get the message. This is the same problem I go through whenever I use the app, sometimes, the app will send out text successfully to group A but after that no email will be sent again to any other groups without getting the same message again and again