• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is there any app thats like limewire?

There's an app called "g music", the last time I checked. It's identical to "i music" & since i music is no longer listed in the app store I think it's safe to assume it's been renamed "g music".
Music seems to be hit & miss on it & I would definitely suggest previewing the songs prior to downloading them.

Upvote 0
There's an app called "g music", the last time I checked. It's identical to "i music" & since i music is no longer listed in the app store I think it's safe to assume it's been renamed "g music".
Music seems to be hit & miss on it & I would definitely suggest previewing the songs prior to downloading them.

I take that back. It seems that "g music" has also disappeared from the Market. :thinking: I just downloaded Music Junk, thank you to the people that suggested it! :)

Upvote 0
That would be awesome if you could post it

Check back around 6ish central time. I should have it up. By the way, If your not rooted, I would download a file explorer app from the market ( Astro File Explorer or EStrong File Explorer ). You will need either on to install the app. Also you will have to have Unknown sources checked in your phones setting. Menu/settings/applications check Uknown sources and hit O.K.

Upvote 0
Check back around 6ish central time. I should have it up. By the way, If your not rooted, I would download a file explorer app from the market ( Astro File Explorer or EStrong File Explorer ). You will need either on to install the app. Also you will have to have Unknown sources checked in your phones setting. Menu/settings/applications check Uknown sources and hit O.K.

I would love it also,
Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones