• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is there any bandwidth/connection managing application ?

So I just got an LG OPTIMUS GT540 and upgraded it to 2.1, and had 30$ credits in it this morning but now it just used all the credit by itself to update programs or sync or whatever, this happened while I have even disabled BACKGROUND DATA and AUTOSYNC in the settings...SO is there any application that let's me assign which application can access internet and which one to deny ?

So I just got an LG OPTIMUS GT540 and upgraded it to 2.1, and had 30$ credits in it this morning but now it just used all the credit by itself to update programs or sync or whatever, this happened while I have even disabled BACKGROUND DATA and AUTOSYNC in the settings...SO is there any application that let's me assign which application can access internet and which one to deny ?

but, you didn't disabled the use of mobile data, that's why you have nothing left, should've used WIFI, i don't know if Super Manager is what you're looking for, find it on the market.

Upvote 0
but, you didn't disabled the use of mobile data, that's why you have nothing left, should've used WIFI, i don't know if Super Manager is what you're looking for, find it on the market.

I used WIFI to download apps, but like I said it probably used my mobile credit to update those on its own...
So how do I disable the use of "mobile data" ? I only want Google maps to be able to use mobile data and the rest I want them to only work on WIFI, is that possible with "Super Manager" ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones