• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there any Custom ROM that support LG Stylo 4 but allow it to have access to microg and signature

Without sacrifice privacy and security. No root. Sorry I'm pretty much new to this. Oh is it possible to unlock LG Stylo 4 bootloader without computer? Because I don't own computers.
so you need to be rooted in order to use MicroG (not sure what you mean by "signature). and in order for you to flash custom roms your phone needs to be rooted.

the main place to go for all things root is https://forum.xda-developers.com/. it is here that developers will post guides as well as custom roms and recoveries. if your phone has a forum here, then that means that there is a community that supports your phone. unfortunately, there is no forum for the LG Stylo 4.

however if you google how to root your phone, there are plenty of sites that claim you can root the phone. they kind of look sketchy since they are not coming from xda. but as far as i can see, the LG Stylo 4 has a locked bootloader and thus can't be unlocked.....so there is no true root method. all of the sites i see are bogus. i would not trust them.

and do not try KIngoRoot or KingRoot. they have been known to install adware and have been banned from xda.

also if there is a root method you most likely will need a computer.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
so you need to be rooted in order to use MicroG (not sure what you mean by "signature). and in order for you to flash custom roms your phone needs to be rooted.

the main place to go for all things root is https://forum.xda-developers.com/. it is here that developers will post guides as well as custom roms and recoveries. if your phone has a forum here, then that means that there is a community that supports your phone. unfortunately, there is no forum for the LG Stylo 4.

however if you google how to root your phone, there are plenty of sites that claim you can root the phone. they kind of look sketchy since they are not coming from xda. but as far as i can see, the LG Stylo 4 has a locked bootloader and thus can't be unlocked.....so there is no true root method. all of the sites i see are bogus. i would not trust them.

and do not try KIngoRoot or KingRoot. they have been known to install adware and have been banned from xda.

also if there is a root method you most likely will need a computer.

Sorry I mean signature spoofing. But do you know anything about install and use xposed on LG Stylo 4 without root in order to use microg? Also how am I able to use microg and signature spoofing through virtual xposed?

Signature Spoofing: https://github.com/microg/GmsCore/wiki/Signature-Spoofing

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones