1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is there any possible way to get my data back?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Michieldgz, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Michieldgz

Michieldgz Lurker

Hello

So a few days ago, my Huawei P8 Lite started doing strange things. The phone often stopped working , but I was still able to restart it. This morning, the screen was stuck again, so I restarted the phone . However, I was not able to put it on again. The screen remains black, and the only thing that is working, is the little light (that is turning red all the time).

I have no back-ups (I know, this is stupid), but there are some very dear pictures on it. I have been reading some guides to recover the date, but I can't figure out what to do, and the applications I've tried are not working.

If I connect the phone to my laptop, it is recognized as Fastboot 2.0. Is it possible to recover data through this? The fact that my laptop still recognizes something, does it mean the phone still works?

I don't have the money to go to a shop or recovery center, so any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Huawei P8 Lite Forum

The Huawei P8 Lite release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, HiSilicon Kirin 620 processor, and 2200mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews