• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there Any WaterProof Android Smart Watch

9harsh9

Lurker
Jul 28, 2013
Hello, I m looking for as android watch , I already own a smart watch called as Sony Ericsson LiveView and now i'm looking for a smart watch which i can easily under water, every time i go for swimming i hate to remove my sony liveview samrtwatch. Plz suggest me some good android smart watch, I'm ready to buy at any cost.....:D

G'day 9harsh9, welcome to the wide wonderful world of Android Forums, glad you joined us. I actually know very little about smart watches, but found this: Sony's new waterproof smart watches sale during the year - Technology News, although it does appear to have been through google translate judging by the awkwardness of the language. Google also have some other suggestions, one of the more common ones being that alibaba sells waterproof Android watches. Hope this is helpful to you, and that you stick around and have some fun on the site.

g.e.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones