• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there any way if knowing what app have that notification?

Beckyblue

Jul 8, 2017
Hey I wonder if there's a way to tell what app have this double heart notification ?
I've been told it's a fitness app reminding of excersises to do but I didn't really fall for that. I'm about to make important life changing decision ... and that don't give me a piece.
Can anyone help me out with it ?

Screenshot_20170708-085808.jpg

Reactions: kellieannewhyte1985
I don't know who's
Baba Ji
or how to find him...

It's not my device ... and I'm not that kind of girl who picks up bf phone to check on him...

He just sent me print screen whit some drown g on the picture ... doesn't matter long story ... and there was entire screen showed ... so I did see those hearts ... and I asked him about it. He said that's fitness app ... but I don't think it is ... that's why I'm asking

Upvote 0
Is there any way of knowing what app is that ??

I don't want to be ridiculous ... I don't want to come to talk to him just that maybe he will show me later it's really a fitness app.

I think it's a dating up. I tried to search myself but I didn't found anywhere notification symbol like that...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones