• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is there any way to change the look of the signal bars?

Can we see a picture?

Here's a sample of a few icons and a custom notification bar. These are the same icons, just different colors, obviously.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Icons.png
    Icons.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 298
Upvote 0
Root your phone and change the framework-res.apk.

l_5e0444647044493da156f42144a4746e.jpg
l_f3e9503582b44d1aa3f3cfb3a18a355f.jpg

I used to have a rather extensive writeup on how to do it, but there were way too many people diving head first into it and missing important steps, then PMing me all upset when it didn't work, so I deleted the post.

Are you using locale to change the wallpaper according to time?

Upvote 0
CAP201001250928.jpg

Here is what I have done, the bars turn red when in a no service area. I also did a 1xx icon but I have NEVER been in a 1xx area so I can't get a screen of it.

That skin/theme is the best I think I've seen so far! I love it. Is your signature still accurate about the ROMS and such? Is what weather widget donate? What's the skin on that called? Also what is the Icon pack you used for the icons and menu bar along the bottom? Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones