1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Is there any way to connect My Touch to TV??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by snook911, Feb 14, 2011.

1. snook911

snook911 Lurker

I have seen word of a component adapter around the internet but can't find one. So is there a way to connect the phone directly to the TV to watch your HD videos? Thanks.

Advertisement

2. Honestly I don't know any TV that accepts female USB-A and male microUSB-B adapters as most do accepts HDMI port. But you may able to do it via computer and then with TV out put send feed. Look for USB converters to TV out but I'm not sure if they even build it.

3. snook911

snook911 Lurker

4. VEGETA71

VEGETA71 Lurker

I have a LCD TV WITH A USB PORT THAY ALLOWS ME TO DO THAT

5. Malicious

Malicious Newbie

My TV has a USB port as well, but that is not going to give you tv mirroring or anything, it does however hook up and view the pictures and videos on the phone, through the tvs system not the phones. So TV Output not quite but with the proper setup you can play your stored pictures and videos.

6. RTNV

RTNV Newbie

7. dasudevil

dasudevil Android Enthusiast

I second that. Have 3 tvs that have that option. They do pictures however dont know about video or anything like that. May try it soon. :)

8. BertNassTee

BertNassTee Lurker

Download virtual player from the market on your phone. Plug the phone into your tv. When its done downloading, go into virtual player, go to download and find what u want. I'm using my cord that came with the phone. I don't know if it works with others.

9. revs1227

revs1227 Member

its dnla u need a fairly new tv to use this option but yeah u can and wirelessly !!!!!!!

10. pleaseno

pleaseno Newbie

I cant seem to find virtual player in the market.

11. chuymty69

chuymty69 Lurker