• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is there any way to get rid of Touch Wiz?

damon7620

Apr 15, 2012
Sarasota, FL
I cant stand touch wiz, I can't stand this gay lockscreen. Is there any way to make this device run off stock gingerbread with the stock gingerbread lockscreen? And please don't tell me to try a launcher replacement app and widget locker because that is what I am using already. If there isnt a way to run stock gingerbread on this phone then I am going to most likely sell this phone :/

I cant stand touch wiz, I can't stand this gay lockscreen. Is there any way to make this device run off stock gingerbread with the stock gingerbread lockscreen? And please don't tell me to try a launcher replacement app and widget locker because that is what I am using already. If there isnt a way to run stock gingerbread on this phone then I am going to most likely sell this phone :/

Oh. Kaaa...

And other stuff?

Upvote 0

Root and flash cm9

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones