1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Is there anything as easy as the iTunes Store for Android?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dmunz, Jun 1, 2011.

1. dmunz

dmunz Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 18, 2011
    Houston
    I'm sure there is a more accurate place to post this here, but I have a TB, i'm an Android noob and this is where I spend my time - sorry in advance. :eek:

I've had an iPod touch for years and use iTunes to buy media. I was bored the other say and bought the last two episodes of Supernatural to watch over a long lunch. You can argue lots of things about Apple, but the iTunes store is easy. (I did do the download over my TB WiFi. 4G speeds got me an HD episode in about 15 minutes.)

Is there someplace out there in the Android universe that is just as easy, high quality and well stocked with TV shows and movies? I'm not asking about ripping and converting (I use DVD Catalyst for that) or torrents; I'm asking if there is a place I can buy a movie or TV episode like I can on iTunes over the air.

TIA
    DLM

Advertisement

2. The_Superhoo

The_Superhoo Android Enthusiast
    None

May 12, 2011
    Male
    Falls Church, VA
    Not sure as i havent looked, but itunes sucks now imo. On my custom built speedy computer it runs UBER slow when i try to search for stuff. Like insanely slow. Has only gotten worse as they junk it up with each update.

3. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow!
    None

Nov 6, 2009
    Male
    Yewwtah!
    I have never purchase a movie specifically for a mobile device because I also use my favorite program ever DVD Catalyst. BUT check out the Android Movie market,

https://market.android.com/movies

GMB