• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help is there anyway to be able to play plash videos on this phone?

This phone cannot handle flash and as a matter of fact even high end phones and tablets have a very hard time with flash. Skyfire works for me. I can't wait until all video is made in HTML5.
Skyfire is the browser you need if you want to play flash content on a webpage. From what I hear it doesn't do video games well(Hardly at all in fact). There's a video icon with a ? in it on the bottom left corner of the browser.When your on a page that has flash video content you would like to see,just click on the icon and follow the prompts.

Upvote 0
Skyfire is the browser you need if you want to play flash content on a webpage. From what I hear it doesn't do video games well(Hardly at all in fact). There's a video icon with a ? in it on the bottom left corner of the browser.When your on a page that has flash video content you would like to see,just click on the icon and follow the prompts.

Nope no games. but he specifically asked about playing flash video and sky fire is about the only working option for this phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones