1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

is there anyway to get into a locked phone and keep the passcode intact?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Aidanxklc, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Aidanxklc

Aidanxklc Member

my mum took away my phone and changed the password, i have some... things that i would never want her to see. last time this happend i just deleted the password and got super suspicisous. i need a way to get on without getting rid of the passcode. thanks to all!

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

You're toast, kid.

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Aidanxklc

Aidanxklc Member

lets just hope she sticks to her word and doesnt go through my phone like she said. or get rid of the lock screen and play dumb

4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

If what you are asking was possible the password/pin/pattern would be useless for its main purpose. And moreover, if it was possible it would be incredibly irresponsible for us to post an answer here where every phone thief on the planet could see it.

So luckily the answer is "only if you can guess what she changed the password to".

ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  5. silerway

silerway Lurker

But as far as I know, we can get into a locked Android phone without password, but without intact, impossible, unless you can get one phone password recovery tool to get back the password. Or, you can try Eelphone Android Unlock to remove Android phone screen lock, and reset one new password for it???:thinking:May not good idea.

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) Forum

The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) release date was January 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 7880 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

January 2017
Release Date
Reviews