• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help is there anyway to get into a locked phone and keep the passcode intact?

If what you are asking was possible the password/pin/pattern would be useless for its main purpose. And moreover, if it was possible it would be incredibly irresponsible for us to post an answer here where every phone thief on the planet could see it.

So luckily the answer is "only if you can guess what she changed the password to".

Upvote 0
my mum took away my phone and changed the password, i have some... things that i would never want her to see. last time this happend i just deleted the password and got super suspicisous. i need a way to get on without getting rid of the passcode. thanks to all!
But as far as I know, we can get into a locked Android phone without password, but without intact, impossible, unless you can get one phone password recovery tool to get back the password. Or, you can try Eelphone Android Unlock to remove Android phone screen lock, and reset one new password for it???:thinking:May not good idea.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones