1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

is there away to increas samsung galaxy virtual keyboard size or i should look for larger screen ?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by david007, May 30, 2011.

1. david007

david007 Newbie
    None

Apr 26, 2011
    Hi all. I am planning to buy a samsung galaxy gio phone but I noticed I have difficulty pressing the right keys all the time!for example when. Intend to press e key the r key get typed...!!is there a way to increase samsung galaxy gio virtual keyboard size so I be able to type accurately or should I get samsung galaxy phone with larger screen such as samsung galaxy s or galaxy ace?does the screen size will improve typing accurately or all samsung galaxy phones have same size virtual key?looking forward for replies so I decide about my next phone purchase.

Advertisement

2. Gmash

Gmash Android Expert
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    neither Here nor There
    A bigger screen does make the keys bigger and makes typing easier for some people. Also, there are a lot of replacement keyboards available in the market, some with bigger keys. Swype is another option a lot of people like. Its really a personal preference.

3. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Android Expert
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    Considered a phone with a physical keyboard? A galaxy is a pretty big phone. You could also google "HTC IME" and download the apk. This will allow you to calibrate the keyboard