• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this a good Sd Card

Yes, that's another good option for avacomputers, Kelmar...and it seems like a good price as well....but I bet if he has a gift card that he wants to use up, the extra $3 or so, is not a big deal. I have "spent" more at a store where I had a gift card to use up, even when the same item is available elsewhere for less $.

Upvote 0
All depends on if you want storage or performance. Class 2s are garbage are not even worth 20$. Go with the Transcend one that was linked I just got that very same one, its amazing.

I would agree, but the hero can't write faster than a class 2 card. Class 6 is fine for a pc that can write fast, but the hero doesn't. I just got a class 2 because I just wanted cheap storage. It works fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones