1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Is this normal with text messaging?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by maxx2496, Jun 24, 2010.

1. maxx2496

maxx2496 Active Member

Jun 8, 2010
    making money
    here
    whenever im texting someone and we're conversating back and forth, some of my texts are unable to be sent and i receive an error. This happens when i am sending a text message at the same time i am receiving one. Which seems kinda stupid, i thought that kinda thing shouldnt be a problem because it obvious that alot of the time texts msgs will be going out while recieving others and the phone should be capable to support that without a problem. But i just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem.???? Anyone??????????/

Advertisement

2. audiofx2

audiofx2 Well-Known Member

May 12, 2010
    I text 25+ times a day and I have not had one error since switching to Sprint. I got my phone on release day (June 4th) and no errors.

It sounds more like your Sprint service rather than the phone. I would call Sprint and have them investigate.

3. THEFORCE

THEFORCE Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Yeah this is normal... its probably a limitation of the nework.

4. ballr4lyf

ballr4lyf Well-Known Member

May 7, 2010
    +1, have the same problem. I just resend the text. Of course, it doesn't happen often enough to me for it to be a problem. :p

5. dave31175

dave31175 Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Once in a blue moon this happens to me -- I find it happens more frequently sending pics. I agree that it's probably a network issue.

6. blkhwkz

blkhwkz Active Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I have had this happen with multiple phones over the last few years, TP1, TP2, and Evo.

Tags: