• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is this normal?

iowabowtech

root@android:/ #
May 2, 2010
Iowa|USA
I could swear I've never seen my memory usage this high but maybe I'm just imagining things today. 63% used, is that high?

6f12b9cb.png

I think what happened is that I was used to being closer to 100%. All I remember is seeing a small slice of pie there and I never paid much attention. :D

Surely it couldn't have anything to do with the Hydra UV+N could it? That's the only thing I've done different but it doesn't seem like that would change much in the way of memory usage. Something's sure different all of a sudden.

Upvote 0
I think what happened is that I was used to being closer to 100%. All I remember is seeing a small slice of pie there and I never paid much attention. :D

Surely it couldn't have anything to do with the Hydra UV+N could it? That's the only thing I've done different but it doesn't seem like that would change much in the way of memory usage. Something's sure different all of a sudden.

I'm running the hydra uv+n too, but have extremely high memory usage. I never end apps though and an pretty liberal with the usage.

From my Incredible Drooooiiiiiid.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones