• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this some sort of joke???

Ok so look at my screen shot there are 2 things circled. Is that supposed to be a joke?

Attachments

• joke HOPEFULLY.jpg
    joke HOPEFULLY.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 387
No way.

Paying subscriptions for mobile to mobile - and you can forget accessing Skype with it.

Movicha

"Right now Android supports receive only video."

Lame.

So - to answer the original question - yes, in my opinion this whole thing's a joke, but not one they intended.

They actually intend to soak people for this thing.

Upvote 0
i use google chrome ... also have Firefox but ahhhh rather use chrome

Chromes not bad, it's just the awesome extensions I use with it, and I use a custom dark theme. So my Firefox is all Blacked out, really good on the eyes and monitor, plus when its dark in my room :p.

SCREENSHOT: Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/5ucapture4444p

Anyways sorry for hijacking/going way off topic. What exactly is this program now? Some kind of chat service?

EDIT: Just saw it in the market, and I'm laughing looking at all the comments. People trying to E-Hookup lmao. "Add me shotta18 jae r vargas, 19 m blue eyes dark skin work out good shape GIRLS ONLY STRICTLY PU%%Y"

SMH, desperation lol.

Upvote 0
No way.

Paying subscriptions for mobile to mobile - and you can forget accessing Skype with it.

Movicha

"Right now Android supports receive only video."

Lame.

So - to answer the original question - yes, in my opinion this whole thing's a joke, but not one they intended.

They actually intend to soak people for this thing.

I didnt pay any subscription or prompt me to pay any!!! Plus it can work now since the Evo is on their support list . Also other older Android phone's are listed maybe thats the reason it could only support receive video only ..

Don't come saying its lame when you haven't tried it .. Thats why Im asking for any one to try it since I don't have any contact to do it ..

... zzZZZzzz

Upvote 0
I didnt pay any subscription or prompt me to pay any!!! Plus it can work now since the Evo is on their support list . Also other older Android phone's are listed maybe thats the reason it could only support receive video only ..

Don't come saying its lame when you haven't tried it .. Thats why Im asking for any one to try it since I don't have any contact to do it ..

Oh there's many contacts in the comments lol, like the saying goes, there's many fish out there in the sea, of comments ;).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones