• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this the real Android Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see how many people online properly because of this...

TLtha2C.png

Upvote 0
There's currently 1.25 million members. Are a lot of them not really active? Sure! :)
Also, keep in mind, we're just finishing up a holiday week and the site was a bit slow. Things go up when new phones are announced and released and since the Nexus 5, there really hasn't been much (and likely won't be any for some time).
Either way, there's plenty of other parts of the forum to have some fun: The Lounge, Introductions, a device forum you've never heard of. Enjoy it, I certainly do. :D

Upvote 0
Hello Guys,

I'd like to ask if this is the real Android Forums? Because I think it's not since there's just few people active.

If it's not, Please kindly reply here the REAL ONE. Thanks!

As far as activity as explained earlier its a holiday season around here so lots of people are traveling and spending time with families. However if you need help with something there are still plenty of people around willing to help as much as they can :)

I hope you will give us an opportunity to show you how great a community this really is.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones