• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help is wifi hub possible?

Reactions: lestat60628
Upvote 0
did rooting today will try app.

thanks

no problem. one more thing, if you don't like the battery drain and heating up associated with running wifi and data at full power to tether you can also try usb tethering i use easytether(pro) but i'm sure there is a free one out there that works just as well.

for a few other good apps check out my guide i mentioned earlier, fourth post or so down.

Upvote 0
did rooting today will try app.

thanks

no problem. one more thing, if you don't like the battery drain and heating up associated with running wifi and data at full power to tether you can also try usb tethering i use easytether(pro) but i'm sure there is a free one out there that works just as well.

for a few other good apps check out my guide i mentioned earlier, fourth post or so down.
thanks for the further information, one more question

do you know if there are any a2sd apps available for ascend version 2.1 phones?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones