• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is your in-call volume too loud?

I haven't had a problem with mine (for what little it's worth).

I do now that if my wife uses her headset with her iphone that I have to hold the phone a foot from my face to not go deaf as it just seems to magnify every high pitched sound. It's the only problem I've had though.

Upvote 0
I had this exact problem. The volume at its lowest would still rattle the ear speaker. I took the phone back (within the first 30 days still) and they just did a quick swap for a new one. I told them the speaker was blown... no sure if it was blown but sounded way loud and lots of vibration all the way down. The new one was perfect.

Upvote 0
Even though I dont have the sprint version of the Hero. I am experiencing the same issue. My volume in-call is set to the lowest setting. I cant put my ear next to the phone too loud... However when I made it "louder" one more green bar, it got quieter (Sorry for my english :p). The next call from the same caller was then ok. Well OK is a relative term, the lowest setting is for my taste still way too loud.

Upvote 0
Hi all, I am running into a problem with my in-call volume, its way too loud and can't lower it, anyone else had this problem? and what did you do about it?
Thanks

Has anyone found a solution to this as I am having this trouble as well?

I have found that while on a call if I turn the volume up, don't have to turn it all the way up just a few notches, then all the way down it seems to make a fairly big difference. This is what seems to work well on my Hero. Hopefully it will work for you guys too!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones