1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root isaacj87

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by newbytodroid, May 31, 2011.

1. newbytodroid

newbytodroid Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 25, 2011
    Florida
    Just curious, I have not seen isaac and I cannot send him a private message. Just wanted to make sure he is ok. Well if you do get this isaac I just wanted to say whats up bro! Sorry if this post is overkill....Lol:D

Advertisement

2. stamper

stamper Member
    None

Apr 26, 2011
    Exec Chef
    Duluth, GA
    He seems to have dropped off the grid. Maybe he went on vacation for the holiday. Hope everything is ok. I see that he has shutdown his twitter account as well.

3. Lennatron

Lennatron Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 2, 2010
    Male
    College Student
    PA
    Don't worry your post isn't overkill at all. People on this forum seem to have some habits of just dropping off the internet.

I was just looking around online and it seems asthough his last online activity on websites was Saturday, May 28. I'd like to think he's okay.

But yeah he shutdown the Twitter which is weird. He doesn't seem like the type of person who would stop coming around. But then I thought that of Jazziette and I haven't seen her for months.

4. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Android Expert
    None

Feb 9, 2011
    Making you wonder?
    Lone Star State
    im sure isaac just been busy and all, might be school also if he is enrolled, i know how that can be sometimes, but he will visit us when he gets things straighten out and all, never give up hope or assume the worst...:D