• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Isilo problem, cant download pdb file.

Collin99

Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Hi, new here, and could'nt find a similar problem in any of the forums. I have a Magic.
HTC Magic
Firmware 1.5
Baseband 62.525.20
Kernel version 2.6.27
Build # 2.16.631.6146733
I have purchased Isilo for Android and installed it. It is required to view the PDB file I purchased. When I try to download the file from the site I keep getting the error " unknown " Cannot download. The content is not supported on the phone"
I've tried going to Settings, Applications and setting the unknown sources to allow non-market downloads.
This file is just a book in a mobile device file. Why is it saying it isnt supported?
Ive also tried to down load the file to my PC and move it to the phone but the USB connection will not work for the phone. All my USB drives work. Can't see the phone even on my P4 laptop, which is USB-2.

Any one seen this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones