1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Isn't it ironic

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Joe Eris, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Joe Eris

Joe Eris Android Enthusiast

Ok so recently I started a thread "Let's see your Bionic layout" I even gave a detailed "how to " on taking screen shots & posting them. Since then I installed ics leak 232. Now I can no longer post screen shots or pics. I don't know if it's a problem with photo bucket not being compatible, or what, but it's bumming me out. Anyone got any alternate methods, fixes, walkarounds? Any help would be much appreciated. :-D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

I post them directly to the forum. Sometimes you may need to edit the file in order to be able to fit it into the required dimensions, and most times you do need to edit it, saving it as a .jpg so the system will allow for larger sized files.

Google Docs is another way you can share, as is DropBox.

Joe Eris likes this.
  3. I use ScreenGrabber under Gingerbread and simply upload the images. Has ScreenGrabber been tried under ICS? (Remember to turn off the "Requires Root" option.)

... Thom

Joe Eris likes this.
  4. johnlgalt

ICS leaks for Motorola BIONICs have a built-in screenshot utility. I don't think anyone has tried any other app as it works regardless of whether the phone is rooted or not....

5. On Gingerbread ScreenGrabber defaults to "Require root access" and is apparently true on a number of models. You can use it on an un-root-ed Gingerbread Bionic by ...

Launch from the App Tray
    Advanced Options
    Uncheck "Require root access"

It might be a workaround for the ICS problem. I have not seen where anyone has tried it (because of the new ICS capability).

... Thom

6. johnlgalt

I'll try installing that tonight to see.

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews