1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Issue after 4.3 Upgrade

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Virtualdodo, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Virtualdodo

Virtualdodo Lurker

My wife's Bell (I747M) Galaxy S3 got the 4.3 update last night. Now she is facing a very strange problem. Every once and while not sure of the pattern her phone will start playing music, Also from time to the time the flash will blink rather brightly.

When her phones plays music there doesn't seem to be anything playing it that i can see, I have closed all the apps, flushed the memory etc. To stop the music all you have to do is pull down the notification bar. as soon as you touch it the music stops so there isn't even a chance to see if anything is playing.

I have cleared the cache partiton from recovery mode, I also just cleared the google play music data and cache so will see what that does.

she is also seeing an issue where her playlist clear out for no real reason. She has them stored on her SD card. All music is still there and the playlist files are there but they are blank.

thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Virtualdodo

Virtualdodo Lurker

well nothing every happens randomly i found it, Her email notification got changed to the song. So that explains it as she doesn't get a lot of email on that so that explains the random times.

Now to figure out the light and playlist clear issue.

it seems the 4.3 upgrade have changed a few notifications as she had to rest a couple custom ones.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews