• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issue Installing Amazon Apps

AilaReza

Lurker
Apr 9, 2012
So for the past couple of days I have been trying to work with their technical team to figure out what is going on, to no avail. I have tried these apps:

Bounce the Bunny HD
Globs
Crocodile Crossing
Bag It!

I have over 50MB of internal space and everything is up to date (OS, App Store Version).

It downloads no problem. When I go to install, the first 3 would say that the installation failed and prompted me to install again, which would lead to the same result.

When I went to install Bag It! it would act as if installing, then freeze and get stuck on the Android screen. I would then have to take out my battery and reboot.

This is what I have tried:

-restart phone
-clear data cache of amazon app store
-deregister device from amazon, then reregister

All of these haven't worked and I am growing frustrated. I have downloaded other apps like Doodle Jump, Taskos, Sneezies HD, Cut the Rope and Bubble Buster with NO issues. What is going on?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones