• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Issue opening forwarded mail on HTC Droid Eris

scstech55

Lurker
May 27, 2010
I have several users at work who have the HTC Droid Eris. We allow our users to connect to our work email via IMAP. We have an issue where when a users receives forwarded email, they can't open it. It give them the option to save to the SD card, but when you click again on it, it still only gives you that option. I tried one of our users, who has the new incredible, and it works on his once he saves it to the sd card, it gives the option to open. Has anyone gotten this issue before, or is there a work around for it.

I have several users at work who have the HTC Droid Eris. We allow our users to connect to our work email via IMAP. We have an issue where when a users receives forwarded email, they can't open it. It give them the option to save to the SD card, but when you click again on it, it still only gives you that option. I tried one of our users, who has the new incredible, and it works on his once he saves it to the sd card, it gives the option to open. Has anyone gotten this issue before, or is there a work around for it.

I have the 2.1 OTA and have the exact same issue with mail forwarded from Microsoft Exchange. As far as I can tell, there is no fix at this time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones