1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Issue with Froyocream Sandwich v1.4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xretrogamerx, Aug 14, 2012.

1. xretrogamerx

xretrogamerx Lurker

I recently installed froyocream sandwich 1.4. Install was simple and just about everything went according to plan except one thing, the phone will not let me add my google account to access the marketplace. When i tap marketplace it says i need an account would i like to add one now? I hit yes and it does nothing. I've also tried doing this from the menu and everytime it says cannot connect to server.

Any help? I really love this ROM the theme looks awesome but i cant deal with no marketplace.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mr0chris

mr0chris Guest

Have you tried reinstalling after wiping everything?

3. Mancow60

Mancow60 Well-Known Member

A reboot sometimes helps, if not try going into the Manage Applications and click on the marketplace app. When you click it, Clear data. Then try to open marketplace and sign in again. Hope this helps.

4. xretrogamerx

xretrogamerx Lurker

ive tried reboots ive wiped everything i did two reinstalls with v1.3 and v1.4 and its still doing the same thing. Does anybody have a good link to verson 2.0. And ill have to try clearing the data of the app itself but as for now im running CM9 v0.6.4 and have no camera functionality.

5. JTAKER

JTAKER Well-Known Member

Are you sure you flashed the correct gapps?

6. xretrogamerx

xretrogamerx Lurker

7. Mancow60

8. JTAKER

JTAKER Well-Known Member

Ope, just looked at the instructions for that ROM; it says to not flash gapps with it.

And you say you flashed v1.4? Were you installing the full ROM or just the theme?

9. xretrogamerx

xretrogamerx Lurker

Is that download trustable my security keeps saying its a trojan and full rom not just the theme

10. xretrogamerx

xretrogamerx Lurker

And is it at all possible to get the camera and hdmi out working om CM9

11. mr0chris

mr0chris Guest

That's the link from the post on this forum so it should be safe to use. The devs are working hard on CM9 so hopefully in the future.

12. Mancow60

13. Mancow60

If you are looking for something that looks like ICS and it will have everything working great, except hdmi, then try this combination:

Best CM7 rom, which is from MTDEV team
    http://androidforums.com/triumph-all-things-root/590069-rom-hold-mtdev-cm7-build-20120810-a.html

ICS theme from g60madman
    http://androidforums.com/triumph-all-things-root/559949-theme-cm7-cynocream-1-0-06-04-12-a.html

and Holo Launcher, which will complete the full effect of ICS
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/...uncher&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

14. xretrogamerx

xretrogamerx Lurker

Hey just wanted to say thanks for everyones help. JTAKER was right about v1.4 there is no need for gapps which was my problem after all. I appreciate the feedback and quick response time and ill deff check out CM7 with ics theme in the future. As for now froyocream sandwich is working better than ever.

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews