1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Issue with Nova prime?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Sharkz44, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Sharkz44

Sharkz44 Newbie

I just recently purchased Nova prime for my S3 and I'm having a few minor issues.

First one is on the lock the weather widget isn't updating. The clock does but the temp and weather icon of the sun stay the same no matter what time of the day. Any fix for this?

Second one is I'm not receiving any notifications in my Dock for emails or messages. I only receive them on my lock screen. When I unlock the phone there are no notifications? Is only the lock screen supposed to let you know about the notifications?

Thanks for any help. :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Sharkz44

Sharkz44 Newbie

I was able to figure out the notifications problem. I had to install Tesla Unread. Once I did that everything is good.

Now to just figure out the weather widget on the lock screen.

3. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Sorry man i dont even use a lock. Good luck with it. Maybe try asking in the applications forum. It seems to be a more active forum :beer:

4. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Extreme Android User

Some widgets won't update on mine either, using Widgetlocker. The weather widget which is part of HD widgets works fine on the launcher, but never updates in the lock screen. Most battery widgets also fail to work properly on the lock screen. Not sure why, though.

funkylogik likes this.
  5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

I don't put weather on the lockscreen, but whatever issue you have on the lockscreen, it won't have anything to do with Nova.

6. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

So does Nova Prime include a lockscreen or do you have to buy Widget Locker for that?

7. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Nova prime doesn't include a lockscreen. You'd have to get Widgetlocker

funkylogik likes this.