1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Issue with Samsung Galaxy Note 2 battery led

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ChrisRobin, Jan 15, 2013.

1. ChrisRobin

ChrisRobin Lurker

I just picked this up last night. I just came off an HTC Desire HD, which was great I might add.

Anyways, here's what's going on with the battery indicator:

While the phone is plugged in, the red led doesn't switch on, regardless if it's set to "on" or "off".

I did notice that when the battery was almost fully charged, the led did come on while charging. So in the end, it's not a huge deal but for the price I paid, I need it to work 100%. I used to have a Galaxy Fascinate which was a dud.I'm want to deal with this issue asap.

What do you guys think?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Atma

Atma Extreme Android User

Hi Chris. I moved your thread to the Note 2 forum. Maybe someone here can give you an idea. :)

3. Helenoftroy08

Helenoftroy08 Android Enthusiast

By set to on or off, I presume you are referring to settings>display>LED indicator?
    Do you have any third party led control software installed? I installed one and it messed with my LED light function (i.e. it wouldnt blink when it was supposed to).

4. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

The screen must be off for the led notification light to work. You didn't mention whether the screen was off or on.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews