1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Issue with sending Photos

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by insidenyc, Jun 29, 2011.

1. insidenyc

insidenyc Newbie
    None

Apr 23, 2010
    NYC
    I recently upgraded to Thunderbolt. I had an Eris; so, I did use an Android device before that is why i am baffled with this problem.

When I take a picture and try to send via my main e-mail account (Exchange ActiveSync), it gets hung up in my outbox. At first I thought it might simply be a network capacity issue. That was not the case, but the issue got even stranger. I tested sending a few photos to my yahoo account as a test. The outgoing email with photo would still get hung up in my outbox. However, my yahoo account would get scores of emails with a tiny attachment that I tried to open and I would get a message "Failed to Open Photo."

Then it got stranger. When I went into my email account on the phone and tried to figure out what happened, I would check under mail size limit (Which really has to do with incoming mail.) and when I performed this test, the email would finally fly.

Needless to say this is annoying to me but worse to the recipient that gets a mailbox full of empty emails.

Advertisement