• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issue with service on this phone.

JeffRil

Feb 1, 2012
I have this phone running CTMod the other day I lost service and went into roaming, and now every time I go to make a call I get a message saying "To make a collect call to a mobile or land line phone press one" the message continues and repeats, I have paid my boost mobile bill and its still doing this, a friend of mine called my phone from Samsung prevail and it worked just fine and he is not on roam, we are in the same house the only difference in the phones is the type and the area code for the numbers the one that works is a 989 area code and mine is a 352 area code.

Does anyone have any idea on what I can do. I had to reboost threw the website because I cant even call the care line off my phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones