1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Issues Flashing Rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by straha86, Sep 28, 2014.

1. straha86

straha86 Lurker

I am trying to flash my HTC One SV....first time attempting this, and it screwed up. I am using TWRP 2.8.0.1 and successfully loading in to recovery from fastboot, but when i attempt to load a new ROM to fix it (hopefully) it hangs. I am trying to flash Android Revolution HD 81.0, and it hang at 30% installation, which is writing Data & System for an extended period of time. Like 4 + hours now. I don't know if that is actually how long it should be taking, or if it is stopping the install at some point. If i'm using the wrong ROM can someone point me at one that should work.

The error that i'm trying to fix is the phone alternately either hangs at the HTC splash or reboots continuously from the splash screen. If any additional information would be useful let me know, I'm new at this and don't know what information should be attached.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

Welcome to our AndroidForums, straha86.

I've moved your thread over to the all One SV all-things-root area for you--the folks in here should best be able to help you out.

Best of luck!

straha86 likes this.
  3. eyegotskilz

eyegotskilz Lurker

WIsh there was a fix of some sorts im using
    viperSV_1.5.0

4. straha86

straha86 Lurker

Can you provide a download link? I have several ROMs that i've tried. The TWRP says that the flash is successfull when i try them, but the phone still stalls at the HTC splash screen.

Shown on my Bootloader Screen:
    K2_CL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
    HBOOT-2.21.0000
    RADIO-1.12.50.0526
    OpenDSP-v10.2.0268.0401
    OS-
    eMMC-boot 1024mb

Does this mean that even when after flashing roms the phone is still not recognizing that it has an operating system?

HTC One SV Forum

The HTC One SV release date was January 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1800mAh battery.

January 2013
Release Date
Reviews