• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Issues Getting Rogers Android 2.2 Loaded

markgallant

Lurker
May 14, 2011
I am trying to get my device updated to the most current version of the Rogers 2.2. I tried it when i was running the original rogers 2.1 that came on the device but something happened and the device stopped functioning....after several hours of searching the internet and trying different things I have atleast gotten my device to boot up again but it is running a 2.1-update 1 software with a build number Acer_LiquidE_2.100.27.EMEA_CUS1.

I would like to get back to rogers software and up to the most recent versions but whenever I try to load the software following their instructions from the SD card it will not work it fails. Is there a way to load it via usb is there a BIN file available for the rogers 2.2 software that anyone knows of?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones