• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issues with built-in car Bluetooth

According to the Nissan tech that I spoke with, the problem is a software issue with the Nexus One and it will be reported to HTC. Whether or not it ever gets fixed by HTC is another issue.

Well considering people are saying they are having with their moto droid's also, i might say that it's a problem with nissan. Considering i have no problems with using the bluetooth through the stereo in my car (after market eclipse head unit). Takes a bit connect sometimes after it's paired, but it works like a charm. So I'd have to say it's the car vs the phone(s).

Upvote 0
Did anyone find a fix to this? I now have a motorola droid (previously had an htc and samsung droid that worked with my 06 g35) and it does not work with my car. It paired fine but the calls are horrible. The mic stays on causing a loud screeching sound and there is an echo on the line as well. Sometimes the other person can not hear me. I have already replaced the phone and am now thinking theres an issue with the bluetooth in my car

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones