• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issues with gallery on EVO.

sevine

Feb 27, 2011
Georgia
was wondering which gallery y'all use? i came from the epic and i absolutely loved gallery 3d on there. i loved that i could simply long press and select multiple pics and share however i wanted. i dl'ed it last night on my evo and for whatever reason i took fooooooorever to load my pics ( ive currently only got like 60 something pics on there and this went beyond creating a cache) and once i did and had which ever ones i wanted selected it wouldnt give me the option to share via messaging. now i know i can go thru the messaging app and share pics that way but generally when i share pics i do it in bulk ( gotta make sure i get my inlaws grandbaby pics >< ). the stock gallery is taking a long time to load as well tho not nearly as long as gallery 3d did and i hate that i cant select more that one pic at a time to share....unless u can and im a dumbass.
sorry for the long rant.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones