• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Issues with Lenovo TB-7504F Android 7.0

Camolot

Lurker
Nov 28, 2018
Apparently, my device doesn't exist as far as the forum is concerned.

I own a Lenovo Tablet TB-7504F running Android 7.0. While it's performed extremely well thus far, I have run into an issue: namely, it absolutely refuses to connect via USB cable to a computer. The thing acknowledges that it's charging, but the PC won't recognize it, and neither will it recognize the PC. I've tried different PC's, different ports on those PC's, nine different cables, and I even turned on the developer settings and went into them... only to find that it's already set to MTP.

I don't know what else I can do. I've pretty much run out of options, and I can't find a solution anywhere, so I finally broke down and made an account to post this. I'm hoping that I don't have to send it back in, but I'm afraid that I might have to if no one can help me solve this problem.

Unfortunately, that doesn't seemed to have worked. I have the same exact issues that I had before. My machine still doesn't recognize the tablet.

I've been worried this entire time that this is a hardware issue that I'm going to have to go back to Lenovo to solve, but I'm trying to hit every single other potential option that there is.

I should also note that there was a period of time where the tablet did work with both of my machines, it just doesn't anymore.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones