1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Root Issues with MUIU Rom and General Root Questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jmacpga, Nov 12, 2010.

1. jmacpga

jmacpga Active Member

Nov 30, 2009
    I admit, I am a Flashaholic after rooting about a month ago. I have flashed probably 25 times to try out different roms. I made commitment to start trying out Roms for a Week instead of a Day. I am on Day 3 of MIUI 0.11.5.1 and like a lot of things about it.

Some issues I am having and questions are..

1. Is there a way to use the internal storage of the phone while rooted. Right now I am using 1.83 GB out of 1.83 GB data on my SD card and nothing on my internal memory.

2. When I was Stock I would delete all files on the SD card and the Internal Memory before re-formatting and doing a factory re-set so I made sure that only data that was needed was on the phone after the re-set. I am afraid to do this with the rooted phone because I know I placed files on their in order to be rooted. I am wondering what Files I can delete...

3. With the Text messages I am getting on MIUI... The time is incorrect. It is never the same. I got a text this am at 8:15 and then the next response I got said 4:13 am. The issue is then it moves the text behind other texts I have got since 4:13....

Thanks for any Input

Advertisement

2. mangler1055

mangler1055 Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
  3. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Accountant and semi-pro poker player
    Upstate NY
    Visit miui-dev.com for answers to all your questions.