1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Issues with multi touch in games

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Justincase, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Justincase

Justincase Newbie

I believe this is a known issue what I wanted to see if many others are running into this. In any game I try that uses multi touch controls (mainly Gameloft) it seems like the area on the right of the screen in landscape mode becomes unresponsive. Is there a way to solve this or is it being worked on for a future update?

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ez12a

ez12a Member

It is a known bug and it may be fixed in the upcoming patch (no official ETA, rumored to be march)

3. Dagr

Dagr Well-Known Member

Its strange... I have been running into this more & more lately (unfortunately). It really sucks the fun out of things.

Question though... are we sure this is a software bug & not hardware related (I want to make sure, so if its hardware, I can return while still early in the life of the phone).

I've tried lots of tricks (like turning the screen on and off to recalibrate the multi-touch)... and usually only a reboot will fix things (and even then only temporarily). Bah.

(Ps-> yes, I see it a lot in gameloft titles... and most recently in Muffin Knight, a fun little game my kids have hooked me into).

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews