• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issues with Myxcer App

Just got my Desire less than a week ago and love it! I have always used Myxcer for ringtones with my BB, but now the ringtowns just show up in the music app. How do I use them for ringtones? I'm still new to the Desire and am still figureing it out. Are there any other ringtone apps that you folks use, and like. I will admit I'm cheap and hate paying for apps or ringtones, free is great, but not a deal breaker. Thanks!

Mytinyphone.com is awesome and free. I use it for all my ringtones. And mobila is available in the market. On mytinyphone I just use the iPhone option and it saves it right the SD card. Enjoy. I use funformobile.com for funny pics and screen savers also a free site. You can only save wav files for ringtones on fun for mobile thoo. I haven't paid for a ringtone ever lol. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones