1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Issues with wifi and one handed operation for note II

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dugfunny, Dec 29, 2012.

1. dugfunny

dugfunny Lurker

Anyone else having this issue?

I go into the menu and disable this stupid one handed operation, and go to type later, hit whatever i hit accidentally while typing my message and boom one handed operation is back again.

I want it permanently disabled! How do i do this?!

Also, my network at home is hidden. everytime i come home i have to click wifi and punch in the networks name to connect.

same goes for at work except its secured with a password, I have to put the password in constantly while at work to stay connected.

what could be causing this issue?

thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sk8ordie

sk8ordie Lurker

I'm not sure about the one hand operation as I don't have that issue but as far as the Wifi issue, my home network (locked)was fine but when I put in my ex wifes Wifi network (locked)on my Note 2 it would disconnect in seconds and I had to Remer the code everyones :mad:. I found that factory installed app called at&t smart Wifi and never had the issue again. Hope this Helps. Ron

3. dugfunny

dugfunny Lurker

thanks ron, that seemed to have fixed the wifi thing. i am supposed to put all of my wifi info into that program instead of just into my regular wifi settings, correct?

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews