1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Isthis a good place to buy a flytouch from

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by toscal, Apr 3, 2011.

1. toscal

toscal Well-Known Member
    None

Can someone help me. Should I get a Flytouch from [​IMG]this guy Or should I get it from a more reputable source. The offer looks very good. And a quick search on Made-in-China.com shows that some companies are selling the FlyTouch3 and you can choose to have either a 4GB or 8GB Nand Flash.

Advertisement

2. 70challenger

70challenger Member
    None

Mar 10, 2011
    Your link is gone, we generally do not know about sellers on ebay and you have to look at feedback ratings. So far the only place to get a actual Flytouch that I know of is chinagrabber.com

Also all of them are a version or copy of the same design with differences that made be battery size, camera megapixels and storage size. They are all apads.

3. toscal

toscal Well-Known Member
    None

Just click on the this guy bit in my post. Just tried it and the link is fine.
    It seems all the thing in China. Get the motherboard from one company, the screen can be supplied from 3 other companies, the touch screen overlay from another 2 or three and the case from another. Then various other companies all assemble the bits and have a virtually identical product.
    Mind you most companies do that these days. I remember a Sharp TV I had died . Opened the back and all the parts where either made by Philips or one of its subsidiaries, it even had a Philips label on the inside of the case.

4. 70challenger

70challenger Member
    None

Mar 10, 2011
    Your link doesnt work for me "This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available." maybe cause I'm not in UK?
    Apad.tv says
    "I recommend only buying tablets from the authorized resellers listed on apad.tv

http://www.pricedinchina.com & http://www.chinagrabber.com

To ensure tablet specifications are exactly as they should be.

Best regards,

aPadTVadmin "

5. toscal

toscal Well-Known Member
    None

Many thanks for the advice.
    The link now doesn't work for me, so I have updated it. and it seems to work again.
    I am also not in the UK.

6. toscal

toscal Well-Known Member
    None

AlfredSn check the memory. As most Flytouch 3's seem to have 512Mb not 256 which is what they are saying. I would write to the supplier and ask them directly.