1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

It might be time to go, should i upgrade?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by matt0715, Dec 22, 2011.

1. matt0715

matt0715 Guest

Should i upgrade? verizon just gave me a year off my contract, so i can upgrade now, what should i do :???? :thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Jrocker23

Jrocker23 Android Enthusiast

Only you can answer that.. only u know what you like or dont like... if there is ntg you like, then wait. If you want something more then upgrade..

3. Blacklight82

Blacklight82 Well-Known Member

If the TB is good enough for now, then I'd wait for something better down the line.
    I've got an early upgrade but I'm going to hold off until the quad core phones.

4. matt0715

matt0715 Guest

Yeah I was Gunna wait till the galaxy s 3 comes out or see what the iPhone 5 has to offer

5. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

If you get good 4G connectivity from your Thunderbolt then I'd stay. If you get spotty 4G, just to give you an idea, I would get no 4G connectivity in my house with the TB to consistent 4G connectivity with the Rezound. I'd recommend anyone that isn't getting the best 4G on the Thunderbolt to look at the Rezound. I am quite impressed with the improved sensitivity of 4G as well as the better battery. I didn't expect it to be such a step up from the Thunderbolt, but I was surprised.

6. dragonsamus

dragonsamus Android Enthusiast

If you like any of the phones now then you should definitely go for it.
    I'm waiting to see what the devices of 2012 will be like and I'm also not eligible yet. :-(

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews