• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

It was bound to happen, sooner or later... (damaged your 360?)

Outatime

Android Expert
Mar 6, 2010
EVERY time I've worked around my house I took it off. It just slipped my mind. Yesterday I was doing a quick repair on my house trying to loosen a bolt. The wrench slipped off the bolt and my wrist went watch-first into a brick. Even a screen protector wouldn't have prevented this... I *slammed* it into the brick. Honestly it could be much worse, and you really have to look for it in just the right light to see it. Still sucks...

IMG_20141130_083012021.jpg

Do you think the marks could be polished out of the glass?

I had a big ol' Casio G-Shock before this, one of the higher-end models that would charge in the sun and set itself. That thing would get knocked around on everything due to its size. As a result, I'd grown a bit accustomed to not worrying about it and getting a bit sloppy with arm movements. I've already knocked my 360 into a couple of door frames as a result. No marks yet, thankfully.

Does anyone offer tempered glass protectors for the Moto 360?

edit: Ask Google, and ye shall receive. http://www.amazon.com/Protector-Spigen®-Durable-GLAS-tR-Resistant/dp/B00N2WDC3K

Reactions: Outatime
Upvote 0
EVERY time I've worked around my house I took it off. It just slipped my mind. Yesterday I was doing a quick repair on my house trying to loosen a bolt. The wrench slipped off the bolt and my wrist went watch-first into a brick. Even a screen protector wouldn't have prevented this... I *slammed* it into the brick. Honestly it could be much worse, and you really have to look for it in just the right light to see it. Still sucks...

In case you want to attempt getting the scratches off:

http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Scratches-from-Glass

I've done the Amonia solution on glass headlights before and worked perfectly, but not sure 'bout the 360.

In case you want to attempt getting the scratches off:

http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Scratches-from-Glass

I've done the Amonia solution on glass headlights before and worked perfectly, but not sure 'bout the 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Outatime
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones