• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
“It’s here, it’s here, it’s finally here!” I gleefully shouted as I woke up this morning in anticipation of Verizon and Motorola’s big Droid day out in New York. As I crossed my fingers hoping Rob didn’t hop on the wrong train again, I started to question: just what exactly are we expecting to happen [...]

More...

Yeah... but what are the details of the new phone? Motorola build quality? My first phone was a Moto... in the day of the bag-phone... things gradually went down hill, all the way through my Nextel days, into T-Mo... again, gradually going down hill... then came Blackberry for me... and ya know what?! Those were some frustrating days... talk about "quirks"! Now that my wife and I have moved over to Android, and both have Moto Droids... I must say, not only is this phone a lot better quality than my BB's... it has fewer "quirks" and far more reliable than the BB... and honestly the build quality in my opinion seems to be great! I am certainly curious to see what the new Droid is... what its got for features and whatnot. Is there someplace I can get more than a simple picture of (droiddoes.com)?

Later!

Randy... aka THE Village Idiot!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones