1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Item Cannot be Installed in your Country

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Helen Henshaw, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Helen Henshaw

Helen Henshaw Lurker

Hello - please help!

I have recently got an Android tablet and managed to get onto our Wi-fi OK and register with Google apps but I keep getting this message when I try to install something like 'Angry Birds' or 'Cut the Rope' games from the App Store.

I have got this tablet for my son for Christmas and I am hoping to get it up and running over the next couple of days.

I am in the UK.

Kind regards, Helen

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Hi Helen, and welcome to AF,

I don't know this one. Obviously there's no problem installing those games in the UK, so either the message is spurious (does not describe the real cause) or the device is reporting the locale incorrectly (China, maybe?).

Can you tell us what the device is? That might help someone identify a solution.

3. Helen Henshaw

Helen Henshaw Lurker

Hi, thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay at this end. I've sorted out the country thing but now having trouble downloading. We have a A13-MID 4.0.4 android and now keep getting a remote server error. Really frustrating! We are trying to download Skype and Google +.
    The instructions I got with the Android are useless so we are having to research everything online and use a lot of trial and error.
    Kind regards, Helen