• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Item not found"

Monny513

Lurker
Apr 2, 2019
I've been having issues with the Coinbase app so I decided to uninstall and reinstall it. However when I went to reinstall it the Play Store now states "item not found" when I try and link to the coinbase app. I've been on Google and no one else seems to be having issues with Coinbase so I'm pretty sure the app still exists. Any ideas on what's going on? Thanks.

Edit: I have tried restarting my phone, clearing cache out of Play Store, clearing data out of Play Store and disabling and re-enabling the Play Store. None of that has fixed the issue.

Update: I just downloaded the .apk off Google and it worked. For some reason it doesn't seem to be in the play store anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze
The only app I can find on the Play Store with a name like that is Coinbase Wallet - Crypto Wallet by Toshi Holdings. Is that the app you're referring to?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.toshi

No it is actually called "Coinbase" maybe the app had been deleted. Of you Google coinbase app there is still a link from their website to the play store that says "Coinbase - Buy and Sell" that's where I'm getting the item not found. Strange to say the least.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones