• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help It's 9:30pm, why does it Say its Sunny out on my Home Screen Weather Widget?

OK, so my Incredible says it's Sunny out! That's cool if it's like in the middle of the day and it's really Sunny out. However, it's 9:30 at night here in NYC. I know there were a couple of threads about this from some other phones with sense. Anyone having this happen with there Incredible? :thinking:
I'm just about at my rope. I really like Android and the idea of everything this phone offers, but this thing may be a little to buggy for me.

because it only updates every so often. just click on the sun or moon or whatever to bring up the htc weather screen then click refresh.

Upvote 0
No doubt, I returned my phone today and will be getting my iPhone tomorrow. They don't have this problem!!1 (At least I don't think so since they don't have widgets)

I browse a lot of different forums for a lot of different things (cellphones, computers, home theater, cars). One thing I can't wait for is for forums to start producing products because from what I've gathered the users will be able to provide A) A flawless product at launch B) The product will be indestructible and last forever C) Cost no more than $100 (no matter what it is!!)

In the meantime, HTC Mobile Phones - Customer Service - E-mail Support

Upvote 0
Here is what I did to fix mine and it worked. Hold down on the weather portion from your home screen and get to where you can hit update. Then hit your menu button. Then click settings. Then hit Update Automatically and uncheck it. Once unchecked click to select it again. It refreshes the whole GPS Location to your phone. Hope it works for you it worked for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones