• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

It's been fun.

lnhs2007

Apr 29, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Well, it's been a fun run. I have enjoyed this phone for just about two years. Bought it just shortly after Virgin's launch, moving from the Triumph. It was leaps and bounds better than the Triumph, yet more of a pain to mod (at least initially gaining HTC Unlock, root, S-OFF, using different HBOOTs), but taught me quite a bit about how things work (at least for HTC devices). While the 3D thing really did turn out to be a bit gimmicky, it was a beast in it's time for a prepaid carrier and I don't regret having it one bit. I want to thank everyone especially in the ATR forum for all the help I've gotten whether you knew it or not. I always tried to push that thanks button but just in case I forgot, this is for you. I can't write code but always tried to help others out to the best of my knowledge because we were all noobs once. Feel free to PM with any questions. I'll still be at AF hanging out in the Nexus 5 forums. Hope to see some of you over there!

Reactions: wigginst

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones