• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help It's Bricked!!!

LimpyLegs

Lurker
Nov 26, 2011
I'm not sure how or why,I do remember that the last program I tried installed was flash.Now it's stuck on the virgin mobile logo screen with the dancers in the background.I've tried using this method -

http://androidforums.com/elite-all-...phone-using-official-tools-dll-bin-files.html

But in order for my computer to understand the comm ports I had to install certain drivers,after I did that my computer screen went completely black and had to use a restore point.I'm not sure if it was a virus or just my operating system being incompatible with the drivers but this happened to me every single time I tried installing those drivers.

I had asked the thread owner a few questions but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.Can anybody else give me a good unbricking method that they can walk me through please?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones